Vogue, September 2013
Hair by Oribe
Photography by Mario Testino
For the September issue of Vogue, Oribe gave Jennifer Lawrence a look inspired by legendary Italian actress Monica Vitti and the classic film Bonnie and Clyde. “The style is all about movement,” Oribe said, noting that Lawrence's volume and texture, coupled with her face-framing layered cut, are perfect for fall.
Get the look:
1. Apply Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Once the hair is dry, spray in some Thick Dry Finishing Spray and hit it with the blowdryer again.
3. Take a large-barrel curling iron and bend and shape the hair.
4. Spray Soft Dry Conditioner Spray throughout the hair and Dry Texturizing Spray at the roots.
5. Finish with Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray and detail with Smooth Style Serum, if necessary.